We are accelerating the transition to a zero emissions world and empowering communities and industries to harness clean energy.
Low carbon & circular products
Resilient supply chain & manufacturing
Responsible operations & social responsibility
Governance, business ethics & transparency
Ratings & Initiatives
EcoVadis, platinum medal in 2023
EcoVadis is the world's most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. More information can be found here.
The INNIO Group is number one of the more than 500 companies in the Machinery industry.
German Sustainability Award 2024
Europe's biggest award for ecological and social commitment
Science Based Targets initiative
INNIO is committed to set science-based emissions reduction targets in line with the Paris Agreement 1.5°C emissions scenario as part of our relentless commitment to reduce carbon emissions. INNIO is a proud supporter of Race to Zero, a global campaign established by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) to bring together global leadership for a healthy, resilient, and zero-carbon future.
Responsible Minerals initiative
The Responsible Minerals Initiative provides companies with tools and resources to make sourcing decisions that improve regulatory compliance and support responsible sourcing of minerals from conflict-affected and high-risk areas.
United Nations Global Compact
INNIO proudly aligns its strategy and operations with the 10 universal principles related to human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption, and takes actions that advance societal goals and the implementation of the SDGs.
Charta Der Vielfalt
Für Diversity in der Arbeitswelt
INNIO Jenbacher’s hydrogen-to-power solution is leading the transition to green power on a global scale. Our technology converts stored green hydrogen – created using surplus green power from a wind farm – to power and heat. Storability is what makes this solution possible. In Patagonia, Argentina, the hydrogen—which can be stored for weeks or months—is electrifying homes and businesses.Brochure Case Study
The new modern and flexible combined heat and power plant replaces the coal-fired power plant on the Kieler Förde with INNIO’s Jenbacher technology. Thanks to its high efficiency and the environmental benefits of gas, the new facility is reducing its carbon dioxide emissions by 70%, equivalent to an annual saving of almost 1 million metric tons of CO2 or removing 500,000 cars from the road. Going forward, INNIO Jenbacher is working with Stadtwerke Kiel to make the coastal power plant climate-neutral by using green gases with a higher hydrogen content.Video
The largest private real-estate development in US history, the project transformed the West Side of Manhattan by developing 17 million square feet of commercial and residential space. Hudson Yards is innovating by incorporating a 13.2 MW INNIO Jenbacher CHP system to decrease energy costs and improve resiliency across the site.
Microgrids are decentralized power solutions that produce energy and supply it to the local consumers. Watch this film to see how an airport in Pennsylvania uses INNIO Jenbacher´s innovative technology in a first-of-its-kind solution ensuring greater power reliability, enhancing public safety and creating cost efficiencies.Video
Although new technologies in fuels and energy sources are being developed, the current installed base of natural gas generators needs to reduce CO2e emissions now. That’s why INNIO supported Ember Resources in navigating various emission reduction programs while upgrading our Waukesha engines that are in operation to reduce their CO2e footprint.Case Study
Downloads & resources
At INNIO we are committed to comply with high standards in everything we do. Further, we introduced various policies specifying our areas of focus, objectives and approaches.
Policies & disclosures
- Download pdf, 83.75 KBEnvironmental, Social and Governance Policy - INNIO
- Download pdf, 897.83 KBDiversity, equity and inclusion policy - INNIO
- Download pdf, 74.31 KBEnvironmental Policy - INNIO
- Download pdf, 40.75 KBEnvironmental Policy - INNIO Waukesha
- Download pdf, 43 KBHealth & Safety Policy - INNIO Waukesha
- Download pdf, 67.11 KBCommitment to EHS - INNIO Jenbacher
- Download pdf, 122.14 KBESG Policy Supply Chain - INNIO
- Download pdf, 94.43 KBLabor and Human Rights Policy - INNIO
- Download pdf, 155.55 KBQuality Policy - INNIO
- Download pdf, 29.22 KBConflict Minerals Policy - INNIO
- Download pdf, 2.28 MBCode of Conduct - INNIO
- Download pdf, 66.28 KBSupplier Code of Conduct - INNIO
- Download pdf, 93.2 KBEcoVadis Platinum Certificate 2022
- Download pdf, 947.33 KBISO 45001:2018 - INNIO Waukesha
- Download pdf, 946.36 KBISO 14001:2018 - INNIO Waukesha
- Download pdf, 278.07 KBISO 55001:2014 Certificate - INNIO Jenbacher
- Download pdf, 1.25 MBKlimaaktiv Projektpartner (DE)
- Download pdf, 444.47 KBKlimaschutzinitiative klimaaktiv (DE)
- Download pdf, 161.63 KBISO Certificate 9001, 14001, 50001, 45001
- Download pdf, 131.89 KBISO 14001:2015, 45001:2018 Certificate - Jenbacher GmbH