With INNIO's Asset Performance Management (APM) solutions, you can drive reliability improvements with early issue detection and faster diagnostics; increase performance with advanced analytics and alerts; and improve productivity by requiring fewer station visits through remote issue resolution.
Take your business operations to the digital level with myPlant
The cloud-based myPlant* platform allows for a new level of insight into the performance of your industrial assets, including reciprocating engines, driven equipment, and balance of plant. You can view operational data in real-time and access historical data, which is stored indefinitely. While historical data can be plotted and analyzed within the web interface, it also is used in advanced analytics, taking advantage of the latest developments and insights from INNIO’s engineering teams to enhance asset reliability and performance. Additionally, notifications can be configured to alert you or your operators to alarms and trip conditions, operational state, and analytic information.
Advantages of myPlant* APM
Help maximize your gas engine performance through:
- Increased reliability. Faster return to service and lower unplanned downtime
- Reduced maintenance costs. Trip avoidance via remote management, early issue detection and resolution, and condition-based maintenance
- Lower operating costs. Centralized fleet-level access to data, reduced manual data-logging, increased mobility, and automated reporting
- OEM expertise. Easier access to INNIO’s experts, who are available to support your product performance needs
How we get you there
INNIO’s myPlant offerings consist of two packages with different functionality, depending on your needs:
Connect (Asset Visibility) provides the features that allow you to know the basic status of your engines, anywhere and anytime.
Protect (Reliability Management) adds a suite of tools specially designed for reciprocating engine operators and service providers.
- Asset condition management: Proactively manages asset performance with analytics and shares knowledge across the enterprise.
- Troubleshooting toolkit: Diagnoses and resolves issues quickly using a suite of troubleshooting tools while preserving knowledge within the enterprise.
- Fleet and plant management: Manages the entire fleet with tools and reports that provide pictures of all connected assets.
For more details contact our myPlant sales team by filling out the form on this page.