Discover how partnering with digital technology can make your business life easier.
01 Know how your engine is doing … anytime, anywhere
Thanks to myPlant* your engine is only one click away, whether you check the engine status on your smartphone or your computer.
02 Time is money: Increase your engine availability
Empower yourself through the power of data by proactively managing asset performance through analytics and use this knowledge as enabler for higher availability, reduced unplanned downtime and costs.
03 Need details about your engine’s health?
Look in the right places. Save time addressing the needs of your engine/fleet by getting the right expertise around the data, whether the expert is in your office, your service provider, or works for INNIO.
04 One-stop shop: Your time is precious!
Fleet and plant management tools and reports at your finger tips. myPlant provides you not only an overall picture of your assets , but gives you access to your service bill of material, engine manuals, products and many more.
myPlant Asset Performance Management (APM) - the ideal match for your asset
The cloud-based myPlant* platform allows for a new level of insight into the performance of your industrial assets, including reciprocating engines, driven equipment, and balance of plant. You can view operational data in real-time and access historical data, which is stored indefinitely. While historical data can be plotted and analyzed within the web interface, it also is used in advanced analytics, taking advantage of the latest developments and insights from INNIO’s engineering teams to enhance asset reliability and performance. Additionally, notifications can be configured to alert you or your operators to alarms and trip conditions, operational state, and analytic information.
Advantages of myPlant APM
Help maximize your gas engine performance through:
- Increased reliability. Faster return to service and lower unplanned downtime
- Reduced maintenance costs. Trip avoidance via remote management, early issue detection and resolution, and condition-based maintenance
- Lower operating costs. Centralized fleet-level access to data, reduced manual data-logging, increased mobility, and automated reporting
- OEM expertise. Easier access to GE’s experts, who are available to support your product performance needs
How we get you there
INNIO’s myPlant offerings consist of two packages with different functionality, depending on your needs:
Connect (Asset Visibility) provides the features that allow you to know the basic status of your engines, anywhere and anytime.
Protect (Reliability Management) adds a suite of tools specially designed for reciprocating engine operators and service providers.
- Asset condition management: Proactively manages asset performance with analytics and shares knowledge across the enterprise.
- Troubleshooting toolkit: Diagnoses and resolves issues quickly using a suite of troubleshooting tools while preserving knowledge within the enterprise.
- Fleet and plant management: Manages the entire fleet with tools and reports that provide pictures of all connected assets.