The Waukesha 275GL+ represents the most advanced generation of high-horsepower engines in the gas compression segment. A combination of robust construction and innovative technology, the 275GL+ lean-burn engine delivers excellence in fuel flexibility, efficiency, power output and emissions for unmatched performance. For maximum uptime and profitability, you can depend on the 275GL+ to get the job done year after year.
RAISING EXPECTATIONS FOR LOWERING EMISSIONS
The 275GL+ meets the EPA’s 2010 Spark Ignited New Source Performance Standard (SI NSPS) for NOx, CO and VOC, without after treatment.
VARIABLE FUELS, ONE CONSTANT
The 275GL+ can run on fuel with up to 1000 ppm H2S without treatment and operates on a wide range of fuels from 600 Btu/ft3 to 2300 Btu/ft3.
EASY TO USE
The 275GL+ is easy to package, and includes a factory-mounted lube oil system, engine-mounted pre-lube pump, and cooling system thermostats.
Designed to demanding specifications of the gas compression industry, GE’s Waukesha 275GL+ Enginator is the right choice for rugged oilfield power generation and associated gas applications.
- More power in more unconventional gas applications, including full-load down to 600 Btu/ft3 and operation up to 2300 Btu/ft3.
- The 275GL+ delivers excellent power output and efficiency that directly improve the bottom line.
- The 16-cylinder model is rated 5000 bhp (3728 kWb), with the 12-cylinder version rated 3750 bhp (2800 kWb).
- The 275GL+ and its fuel-efficiency advantage provide low unburned methane—a greenhouse gas that has 25 times the effect of CO2—minimizing its carbon footprint and effect on the environment.
- The Engine System Manager (ESM) dramatically reduces on-site setup time and simplifies engine operation.
We also provide a range of upgrades for the Waukesha products.