Jenbacher gas engines
Jenbacher gas engines give you a power range of 200 kW to 10 MW with fuel flexibility to run either on natural gas or a number of other gases. They furnish onsite power, heat and cooling for a variety of commercial, industrial and municipal applications – particularly renewable and waste-to-energy, industrial power generation and cogeneration/CHP (combined heat and power), and oilfield power generation. Jenbacher gas engines have been delivered in 100-plus countries.
- Efficiencies with solutions using Jenbacher gas engines can reach 90% or more with CHP. That’s more than 40% higher than with thermal energy alone.
- CHP systems can help commercial and industrial businesses, municipalities, and a wide range of energy-intensive institutions get the most out of their facilities.
- CHP can result in cost savings, reduced CO2 emissions, resiliency from grid disturbance, and takes advantage of lower-priced natural gas vs. diesel fuel.
OUR EXPERTS ARE READY TO HELP YOU
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, INNIO´s regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.
Get in touch for free consultation on the following:
- The benefits of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Potential financial benefits using economic modeling
- Consultation on the technical side of your project - fuel types, feasibility studies, equipment and balance of plant selection, and more
- Regional incentive programs relevant to your business
- Options to deliver your project: purchasing, financing and leasing, engaging a service provider (ESCO, BOO etc.)
- How to meet emissions targets
Gas Engines Offerings
Take an in-depth look at our Gas Engines line-up.