Waukesha engines are built to last. Routine maintenance will keep your equipment in top shape for many years, and our rich-burn technology ensures you'll stay emissions-compliant..
When its time for a swap, extend your engine's life even further with reUp. Our reUp Remanufacturing Center in Waukesha, Wisconsin, supports a global core exchange and engine swap program for VHP engines that can be delivered around the world. Sustainably replace your equipment with a lower carbon footprint through reUp remanufacturing.
Lower your emissions, improve your reliability and extend your service intervals by exchanging VHP Series Two engines for like-new Series Four and Five engines. The engines are disassembled, cleaned, and inspected using state-of-the-art technology, all backed by Waukesha’s rigorous testing and best-in-class warranty.
reUp Engine Benefits
- reUp L7044GSI S5 with ESM2 / AFR2
- reUp L7042GSI S5 with ESM2 / AFR2
- reUp L7044GSI with ESM2 /AFR2
- reUp L7042GSI S4 with ESM2 / AFR2
- reUp L5794GSI with ESM2 / AFR2
- reUp F3524GSI with ESM2 / AFR2
Each component is stripped down to its original condition, cleaned, inspected, assembled, and tested. Waukesha’s dedication to ensuring the highest standards are met follows the part out the door. Customers enjoy the same factory warranty as a new part: one year from service or two years from shipment.
- Latest specification gas compression unit - ESM2 w/ AFR2 & xCooled heads
- Zero-hour overhaul with identical intervals to new unit
- New unit operating speed, load, fuel flexibility range
- Same as new engine warranty
- Reduced Downtime - Available on-site the same day an engine is removed
Flat Rate Core Criteria
- Accepting VHP-12 S2 or S4 engine w/ internal oil header (1981 and newer).
- We accept non-OEM head core.
- Our core credit is based on visual inspection. We don't add fees for downstream fallout.
reUp: Remanufacturing Sustainably
Waukesha’s reUp remanufacturing program is sustainable from beginning to end.
Here is how the program keeps engines running with a smaller environmental impact.
Waukesha reup long and short blocks provide the foundation of a quality engine overhaul. Blocks consist of reman and new components which conform to OEM specifications and are assembled in production environments by trained technicians.
reup parts remanufactured specifications are determined by INNIO Waukesha Engineering using the same design methodology and validation process used for new units. Validation includes detailed modeling, finite element analysis, materials lab testing, and on-engine testing.
reup Remanufacturing Program
Innovative Solutions That Extend
the Life of Your Engine and Parts