Built to Work
AT to 275GL+ Conversion Upgrade
Increase power, reduce emissions.
And improve fuel consumption with updated controls and combustion technology of the 275GL*+
Make sure this upgrade is compatible with your engine:
What can this upgrade do for you?
- ESM* control provides enhanced reliability in a single system
- Improved output to 3625HP(12V), 4835(16V) and option to further increase output by 3.5% with Power Push
- Improved air-fuel ratio control and decreased NOx emissions to 0.5 g/hp-hr with new NOx sensor
- Reliability improvements to wastegates, exhaust bellows, and many other systems
How we get you there?
- ESM* engine control system – centralized control of speed, turbochargers, knock, ignition, and fault detection means minimal setup time and user intervention.
- Turbochargers – newer designs provide better surge margin, more power capability.
- Wastegates – improved design provides lower lifecycle cost and better reliability.
- NOx sensor / HMI – more accurate control of air fuel ratio provides better emissions performance and more uptime.
- Governor/wastegate/bypass actuators – improved torque capability provides better control and more reliable operation.
The kit also includes:
- Harness upgrade
- JW pump repair kit
- Aux water pump repair kit
- Ignition system
- Fuel manifold/carburetor (12V only)
- Exhaust manifold (12V only)
- Gas regulator (12V only)
Waukesha Engine Upgrades
We offer retrofit solutions that improve reliability, availability, maintainability, performance, durability, emissions, usability, and flexibility of your existing Waukesha engines.
reUp Remanfactured Engines & Parts
To increase performance, reUp remanufactured core parts program for Jenbacher* and Waukesha* gas engines delivers genuine OEM parts that meet exacting standards and specifictions at a fraction of the cost of new core parts.
Find Solutions, Parts, and Service
Waukesha’s growing network of distributors, packagers and technicians provide end users with the freedom to choose the right partner to service equipment and provide ongoing support – all backed by Waukesha Engine’s commitment to service and support.
Certified & Customer-Focused Training
In-person and virtual training courses and programs are designed to make it easier for both first-time operators and experienced technicians to assimilate knowledge quickly and improve engine productivity long-term.
Built to Work
with enhanced reliability, availability and efficiency.
with extended service intervals and comprehensive engine upgrades.
with enhanced controls and performance improvements through data analytics.
At Waukesha, we’re working every day to design and build engines and programs that help power your tomorrow.
OUR LEGACY IS YOUR FUTURE
FIRST TO KNOW
Sign up for Waukesha's Customer Portal to receive ongoing insights, product innovations and more.
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.