Built to Work
With INNIO's Asset Performance Management (APM) solutions, you can drive reliability improvements with early issue detection and faster diagnostics.
Increase performance with advanced analytics and alerts; and improve productivity by requiring fewer station visits through remote issue resolution.
Make sure this upgrade is compatible with your engine:
What can this upgrade do for you?
Reduce operating costs and increase fleet utilization through:
- Better reliability with early issue detection and faster issue resolution
- Increased performance with advanced analytics and alerts
- Improved productivity with fewer station visits and remote issue resolution
How we get you there?
With APM – Machine & Equipment Health you will get:
- Near real time remote visibility asset condition
- Key parameters analysis and anomaly detection
- Persona based dashboards focused on user-specific assets and data
- System-defined asset uptime, utilization, reliability, availability and gas throughput metrics and physics-based analytics
- User defined – "rule-based" analytics and key metrics
- Technology Built on Predix*-enabled myPlant* platform
- 8000+ reciprocating engine driven assets connected
- OEM-agnostic engine, driven-equipment, and balance of plant asset connectivity
Waukesha Engine Upgrades
We offer retrofit solutions that improve reliability, availability, maintainability, performance, durability, emissions, usability, and flexibility of your existing Waukesha engines.
reUp Remanfactured Engines & Parts
To increase performance, reUp remanufactured core parts program for Jenbacher* and Waukesha* gas engines delivers genuine OEM parts that meet exacting standards and specifictions at a fraction of the cost of new core parts.
Find Solutions, Parts, and Service
Waukesha’s growing network of distributors, packagers and technicians provide end users with the freedom to choose the right partner to service equipment and provide ongoing support – all backed by Waukesha Engine’s commitment to service and support.
Certified & Customer-Focused Training
In-person and virtual training courses and programs are designed to make it easier for both first-time operators and experienced technicians to assimilate knowledge quickly and improve engine productivity long-term.
Built to Work
with enhanced reliability, availability and efficiency.
with extended service intervals and comprehensive engine upgrades.
with enhanced controls and performance improvements through data analytics.
At Waukesha, we’re working every day to design and build engines and programs that help power your tomorrow.
OUR LEGACY IS YOUR FUTURE
FIRST TO KNOW
Sign up for Waukesha's Customer Portal to receive ongoing insights, product innovations and more.
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.