Mobile and Emergency Power
During an emergency or a period of intense growth, you may need rapid, highly mobile power generation to quickly bridge the power gap. INNIO delivers fast, temporary expanded power through a variety of gas engine solutions.
How does it work?
Due to their smaller sizes and INNIO´s ability to rapidly ship, build and commission these technologies, our containerized solutions are well-suited to respond to a variety of scenarios demanding rapid power generation. The containerized portfolio delivers fast, efficient, flexible, and reliable power when and where you need it, including:
- Helping countries reach electrification goals
- Providing bridge power solutions for growing demand
- Bringing power to remote areas
- Responding quickly to emergency power situations
- Generating backup power to support maintenance, overhauls or outages at power plants or large-scale projects/events
Features & Benefits
- Modular and compact designs for small footprint and later expansion
- Pre-engineered solutions to ensure high reliability and serviceability
- Includes all key plant components for performance guarantee with low parasitic loads
- Optimized for fast delivery and short installation time
- Control panels and auxiliary systems in separated rooms
- Rapidly portable. Containerized systems respond to the need for fast or mobile power, and can be transported globally by ship, air, or road.
- Efficient and reliable. These products offer operational flexibility, high efficiency, superb reliability, and low emissions.
- Fuel flexibility.
- Fast startup and cycling. Units can achieve full power in less than 10 minutes, and offer excellent short cycle capability.
- Rapid installation. Fast, seamless installation and commissioning allow for operation soon after arrival.
- Easy operation/maintenance. Rugged and reliable units offer proven availability, long service intervals, and maintenance-friendly design.
- Business flexibility. Units are available for both rental and sale.
In 2013, thyphoon Haiyan devastated vast parts of the Philippines, leaving 4 million people without shelter and many without electricity. Jenbacher Gas Engines were the first ones to restore vital power to homes and hospitals, providing an indispensable resource to re-establish normality.
OUR EXPERTS ARE READY TO HELP YOU
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, INNIO´s regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.
Get in touch for free consultation on the following:
- The benefits of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Potential financial benefits using economic modeling
- Consultation on the technical side of your project - fuel types, feasibility studies, equipment and balance of plant selection, and more
- Regional incentive programs relevant to your business
- Options to deliver your project: purchasing, financing and leasing, engaging a service provider (ESCO, BOO etc.)
- How to meet emissions targets
Fill-in contact form, or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org