Mobile and Emergency Power
During an emergency or a period of intense growth, you may need rapid, highly mobile power generation to quickly bridge the power gap. INNIO delivers fast, temporary expanded power through a variety of gas engine solutions.
How does it work?
Due to their smaller sizes and INNIO´s ability to rapidly ship, build and commission these technologies, our containerized solutions are well-suited to respond to a variety of scenarios demanding rapid power generation. The containerized portfolio delivers fast, efficient, flexible, and reliable power when and where you need it, including:
- Helping countries reach electrification goals
- Providing bridge power solutions for growing demand
- Bringing power to remote areas
- Responding quickly to emergency power situations
- Generating backup power to support maintenance, overhauls or outages at power plants or large-scale projects/events
Features & Benefits
- Modular and compact designs for small footprint and later expansion
- Pre-engineered solutions to ensure high reliability and serviceability
- Includes all key plant components for performance guarantee with low parasitic loads
- Optimized for fast delivery and short installation time
- Control panels and auxiliary systems in separated rooms
- Rapidly portable. Containerized systems respond to the need for fast or mobile power, and can be transported globally by ship, air, or road.
- Efficient and reliable. These products offer operational flexibility, high efficiency, superb reliability, and low emissions.
- Fuel flexibility.
- Fast startup and cycling. Units can achieve full power in less than 10 minutes, and offer excellent short cycle capability.
- Rapid installation. Fast, seamless installation and commissioning allow for operation soon after arrival.
- Easy operation/maintenance. Rugged and reliable units offer proven availability, long service intervals, and maintenance-friendly design.
- Business flexibility. Units are available for both rental and sale.