Futureproof your Engine Fleet
Environmental regulations and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) initiatives are daily forces of change for many in the oil and gas industry. Across the globe, from boardroom to compressor station, questions loom about the future of the industry and its place in the energy mix. With 115 years of engineering innovation and no plans to stop, INNIO Waukesha supports the producers that keep powering and warming businesses and residents throughout the world with clean natural gas.
INNIO Waukesha's latest engine models and upgrades take emissions to the lowest levels, helping operators stay compliant and reliable. Whether installing new power at a site or retrofitting your existing engines to the latest Series Five specifications, emissions-compliant equipment is our specialty. Our goal is to find the perfect engine and parts for our customers' toughest applications: new or reUp remanufactured equipment, upgrade kits, and spare parts, all with warranty-backed OEM quality and specs.
How we get you there
Best in Class Emissions Technology
Purpose-built for tough conditions and big fuel swings, Waukesha's rich burn engines are low emission by design. Our class-leading NOx, VOC, and CO2e emissions complement the Waukesha quality we've built around every engine platform.
- Fast-track large horsepower installations
- Enables quick installation, helping our customers win more contracts
- Reliable power without infrastructure costs
- Electric motors require access to an unstable grid or another pricey power source
- Reduced fuel and operating costs
- Fuel savings realized can be significant to integrated midstream and E&P companies
Upgrades for Your Existing Waukesha Fleet
We offer a broad range of upgrade solutions for VHP and AT/275GL+ engines, improving performance while lowering your emissions for worry-free production. Our latest controls offering, ESM2 with AFR2 offers multiple improvements from legacy or competing systems.
- No separate laptop hookup for AFR adjustment. AFR auto-adjusts within +/- 150 BTU of setpoint
- Variable spark timing for tighter emissions
- Speed/load timing map for various fuel qualities
- Pre-programmed set points allow for fast AFR setup at site
- emPact factory catalyst option now available - 0.15g NOx 0.3g CO
- Emissions control based on O2 voltage setpoint with pre/post catalyst. O2 sensors are built-in for faster response (emPact only)
Sustainable reUp Remanufactured Engines & Parts
Whether you're looking for exchange engines, short and long blocks, or parts, our reUp process takes existing equipment back to OEM specifications, ready to handle the toughest power generation and compression projects. All reUp remanufactured engines and components come with a same-as-new warranty and logistics support through our reUp portal and transportation services.
- Quality & Reliability: Components restored to OEM specifications
- Best Technology: Components upgraded to the latest technology available
- Core Return Policy: Unit exchange with visual inspection & no charges for part fallout during the reUp process
- Core Eligibility Period: Cores are eligible for return for 1 year
- Logistics: reUp web portal used to track core eligibility & core return transportation included
- Warranty Coverage: Standard Waukesha Warranty: One year from date of service or two years from date of sale
Built to Work
with enhanced reliability, availability and efficiency.
with extended service intervals and comprehensive engine upgrades.
with enhanced controls and performance improvements through data analytics.
At Waukesha, we’re working every day to design and build engines and programs that help power your tomorrow.
OUR LEGACY IS YOUR FUTURE