By choosing a rich-burn conversion solution during your next Waukesha* engine overhaul
You can not only reduce your engine's emissions, but also increase uptime and improve operational flexibility.
What can this upgrade do for you?
- Reduce oil consumption by up to 55%.
- Up to 95% lowered emissions without lowered performance—site up to 90% more horsepower with a LT to GSI conversion2
- ESM* engine system manager with emPact control solution maintains emissions in specified range with little to no operator intervention, using only 3% of the tuning time of other systems3
- Wider full torque turndown range available: 750 rpm minimum for L5794GSI vs. 1000 rpm minimum for L5794LT
- Improved altitude performance with no derate up to 8,000 feet at 100F for L5794GSI4
2 Assumes 0.3g/bhp-hr CO and NOx emissions reduction from from 3 to 0.15 g/bhp-hr at Title V limited sites.
3 Assumes 15 minute (if necessary) adjustment period for emPact vs. 8 hours for legacy AFR controls.
4 Compared to 5,000 feet for L5794LT.
How we get you there?
- Series Four* cylinder head kit
Flex-head valve technology, SPARC system, oil header.
- Power cylinder conversion
Includes pistons, rings, liners, and other components.
- Air system conversion
Includes turbocharger, wastegate, advanced breather, and other components.
- Controls upgrades
Includes ESM/ESM calibration, AFR2 air-fuel ratio system, and other components.
Find your version:
LT to GSI:
Stage III / Stage III Plus¹
|Series Four Cylinder Head Rebuild Kits / reUp heads||✔|
¹ Requires increasing cylinder bore
Built to Work
with enhanced reliability, availability and efficiency.
with extended service intervals and comprehensive engine upgrades.
with enhanced controls and performance improvements through data analytics.
At Waukesha, we’re working every day to design and build engines and programs that help power your tomorrow.
OUR LEGACY IS YOUR FUTURE