VHP LT to GSI Conversion
By choosing a rich-burn conversion solution during your next Waukesha* engine overhaul, you can not only reduce your engine's emissions, but also increase uptime and improve operational flexibility.
What can this upgrade do for you?
- Reduce oil consumption by up to 55%.
- Up to 95% lowered emissions without lowered performance—site up to 90% more horsepower with a LT to GSI conversion2
- ESM* engine system manager with emPact control solution maintains emissions in specified range with little to no operator intervention, using only 3% of the tuning time of other systems3
- Wider full torque turndown range available: 750 rpm minimum for L5794GSI vs. 1000 rpm minimum for L5794LT
- Improved altitude performance with no derate up to 8,000 feet at 100F for L5794GSI4
2 Assumes 0.3g/bhp-hr CO and NOx emissions reduction from from 3 to 0.15 g/bhp-hr at Title V limited sites.
3 Assumes 15 minute (if necessary) adjustment period for emPact vs. 8 hours for legacy AFR controls.
4 Compared to 5,000 feet for L5794LT.
How we get you there?
- Series Four* cylinder head kit
Flex-head valve technology, SPARC system, oil header.
- Power cylinder conversion
Includes pistons, rings, liners, and other components.
- Air system conversion
Includes turbocharger, wastegate, advanced breather, and other components.
- Controls upgrades
Includes ESM/ESM calibration, AFR2 air-fuel ratio system, and other components.
LT to GSI:
Stage III / Stage III Plus¹
|Series Four Cylinder Head Rebuild Kits / reUp heads||✔|
¹ Requires increasing cylinder bore