The latest spark plug sleeve design for Waukesha’s VHP* Series Four* cylinder heads provides more reliable operation and longer periods of time between spark plug sleeve maintenance intervals.
The new design simplifies the assembly process, ensures proper sealing between components, and utilizes longer life materials. The proven spark plug sleeve design has been implemented into new production of VHP Series Four cylinder heads, and can easily be installed on existing Series Four cylinder heads.
What can this upgrade do for you?
- Reduced potential for coolant leaks improves reliability and uptime.
- Simplified process and fewer parts reduces assembly time.
- Extended maintenance intervals reduce overall cost of ownership.
How we get you there?
- Improved clamping retention allows better clamp load and sealing on spark plug sleeve
- Better corrosion resistant material on spark plug sleeve and cylinder head sleeve bore
- Simplified design with fewer assembly parts
- Improved assembly procedure prevents over-torqueing of clamping nuts
- New spark plug sleeve seal material that is more resistant to thermal cycling
- Torque value stamped on spark plug sleeve flange further reduces risk of incorrect torque application
Built to Work
with enhanced reliability, availability and efficiency.
with extended service intervals and comprehensive engine upgrades.
with enhanced controls and performance improvements through data analytics.
At Waukesha, we’re working every day to design and build engines and programs that help power your tomorrow.
OUR LEGACY IS YOUR FUTURE