Asset Performance Management for Waukesha gas engines
With INNIO's Asset Performance Management (APM) solutions, you can drive reliability improvements with early issue detection and faster diagnostics; increase performance with advanced analytics and alerts; and improve productivity by requiring fewer station visits through remote issue resolution.
What can this upgrade do for you?
Reduce operating costs and increase fleet utilization through:
- Better reliability with early issue detection and faster issue resolution
- Increased performance with advanced analytics and alerts
- Improved productivity with fewer station visits and remote issue resolution
How we get you there?
With APM – Machine & Equipment Health you will get:
- Near real time remote visibility asset condition
- Key parameters analysis and anomaly detection
- Persona based dashboards focused on user-specific assets and data
- System-defined asset uptime, utilization, reliability, availability and gas throughput metrics and physics-based analytics
- User defined – "rule-based" analytics and key metrics
- Technology Built on Predix*-enabled myPlant* platform
- 8000+ reciprocating engine driven assets connected
- OEM-agnostic engine, driven-equipment, and balance of plant asset connectivity