myPlant APM Solution
DIGITAL ENGINE TECHNOLOGIES WORKING SMARTER FOR YOU
INNIO Waukesha's myPlant APM solution provides preventative analytics for engines, compressors and oilfield equipment. This cloud-based technology let you manage your assets wherever you are in a secure and live setting.
- Gain a whole new level of insight into the performance of your industrial assets. INNIO*’s myPlant* Asset Performance Management (APM) solution helps you increase your profits while decreasing the cost of your day-to-day operations.
BUILT TO WORK SMARTER. YOUR POWER. YOUR DATA.
IN YOUR HANDS.
Take a closer look at how our myPlant solution can support your operational profit drivers. They include:
Short Payback + Long-term ROIShort Payback + Long-term ROI
Why is security so important to us? Because it’s important to you.
Read more about myPlant cybersecurity policies that keep your operations secure.
What our customers say
“With our fleet spanning over a 100-mile remote footprint, we were in need of a solution to troubleshoot and avoid package downtime. The Waukesha myPlant system allows my crews to efficiently monitor and solve issues remotely using the iPhone app. With myPlant we’re able to monitor engine operations and identify issues before they become shutdowns. This provides us optimized maintenance, increased revenue, and higher operating hours.
Michael Jury, Sr. Maintenance Foreman - HighPoint Resources - Powder River Basin
Our myPlant APM solution gives you the right information at the right time for your entire engine fleet
Explore myPlant’s powerful features and see how.
Comprehensive asset dashboard
- See your engine’s and site’s operational and performance data during your selected period.
- View engine and component status, start success rate, operating hours, number of shutdowns and engine alarms.
- Customize the dashboard for your specific needs by trending four different engine elements of your choice.
- No need to waste time searching: find the latest support cases and all relevant engine documents on the same dashboard!
Detailed Fleet Reporting
- Deeper data exploration through individual reports for all connected fleet.
- Includes alarms, power output and other operational data.
Impactful predictive analytics
- myPlant algorithms continuously analyze the data streamed from your engines to detect any deviations that could cause unplanned events.
- Based on the data from thousands of engines, analytics algorithms distinguish patterns of healthy engine operations—and note when deviations occur.
- When relevant deviations are detected—and before any unplanned events have occurred— you are notified immediately via email or SMS and receive instructions on what to do.
- Analytics algorithms also provide accurate lifetime predictions for engine spark plugs, lubricants and filters—so you replace them only when necessary.
Key customized notifications
- Manage notifications from a centralized location.
- Easily create new notifications.
- Choose from three different notification categories: engine status, rule-based or emissions.
- With engine status-based notifications, receive notifications based on engine analytics, start/stop and tripped status updates, for example.
- With rule-based notifications, customize your own metrics (for instance, when gas temperature decreases to x° C) and receive notifications on those metrics.
- For emissions notifications, learn when set emissions levels are exceeded.
Secure remote visibility
- Access and operate your engine as if you were standing in front of your engine controller.
- Adjust engine parameters according to your needs.
- Know that access to your engine controller is protected with multiple security measures.
- Simultaneously explore and compare data trends of multiple engines and data items.
- Choose your favorite engines and data items to optimize your workflow.
- Review data items against engine alarms to find correlations.
- Download graphs in multiple formats (JPG, CSV, XLS) and share your findings with your team.
Reporting and data consolidation
- Get insights on fleet operations, connectivity, maintenance and performance to stay on top of key topics.
- Drive operational savings by automating your reporting processes.
- Integrate oil and coolant reports from your used laboratory to store all necessary data in myPlant.
INNIO WAUKESHA myPLANT OFFERING:
*Available on by case basis as part of myPlant Asset Visibility package.
Rely on our many years of engine manufacturing experience and fleet operational knowledge with more than 15,500 connected assets and 4,000 average active users:
30 billion+ minutes of connected assets
1.1 million+ monitored sensors
10 TB+ of data processed every year
70+ preventive analytics available
COMPLETE THE FORM TO GET STARTED WITH myPlant TODAYContact US