SAFI Knock Protection Upgrade with MORIS Ignition System
Upgrading your Jenbacher gas engine to the latest knock protection system technology and ignition system technology prevents engine power reductions and outages caused by misdetection of knocking events.
What can this upgrade do for you?
- Advanced knock control logic and filter to avoid engine power reductions or outages caused by misdetection of knocking events.
- Higher ignition energy supply of new ignition system enables:
- Leaner, lower emission engine operation
- Longer spark plug service intervals
How we get you there?
The SAFI knock protection system upgrade with the MORIS ignition system can be applied any time—ideally during scheduled service.
Typical engine upgrade scope:
- Knock protection and ignition system upgrade
- Unit control software and settings upgrade
- OEM documentation update
Upgrade applicable for Type 4 and Type 6 with control systems DIA.NE XT (Version 2.3 or later), DIA.NE XT3 and DIA.NE XT4.
Next steps:Request a quote
Make sure this upgrade is compatible with your engine:
- Emissions Reduction
- Lower Operating Costs
- Increase Uptime
- Lifetime & Services Interval Extension