MIC 940/950 Ignition System Upgrade
Upgrading your Jenbacher* gas engine to the MIC 940/950 ignition system enables lower emission engine operation and longer spark plug service intervals.
What can this upgrade do for you?
- Higher ignition energy supply of new ignition system enables:
- Leaner, lower emission engine operation
- Longer spark plug service intervals
How we get you there?
The MIC 940/950 ignition system upgrade can be applied anytime—ideally during scheduled service.
Typical engine upgrade scope:
- Ignition system upgrade
- Unit control software and settings upgrade
- OEM documentation update
Make sure this upgrade is compatible with your engine:
- Emissions Reduction
- Increase Uptime
- Lifetime & Services Interval Extension
- Lower Operating Costs