Jenbacher Type 6
The result of continuous enhancements and extensive experience, INNIO's Jenbacher Type 6 gas engines are an advanced and reliable addition to our product line. The 1,500-rpm engine speed results in a high power density with low installation costs, and its pre-combustion chamber achieves high efficiency with low emissions.
FEATURES THAT IMPRESS
The Type 6’s pre-combustion chamber achieves maximum efficiency.
With features like LEANOX* lean burn control and an enhanced steel piston, Type 6 engines provide betters emission reductions than ever.
Type 6 engines’ enhanced components and 60,000-hour service life continue Jenbacher’s legacy of quality and reliability.
Type 6 engines are loaded with features that enhance heat recovery, assure stable combustion, reduce emissions, and increase efficiency—taking the Jenbacher line to new levels of performance.
- A centrally-located purged pre-combustion chamber helps provide optimal ignition conditions.
- The spark plug ignition energy is amplified in the pre-combustion chamber, facilitating stable and reliable combustion.
- Miller valve timing creates reduced compression temperature and increased safety margin to knocking limits, providing improved ignition timing and high efficiency.
We also provide a variety of upgrades to help maximize performance of the Jenbacher Type 6 gas engine.
Explore these offerings through the Jenbacher Upgrades catalog.
- Agriculture & Food Processing
- Automotive Manufacturing
- CO2 Fertilization
- Coal Mine Gas
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Fast Power & Resiliency
- IPPs & Utilities
- Landfill and Wastewater Treatment
- Landfill Gas
- Mobile and Emergency Power
- Sewage Gas
- Steel Gas
- Steel Industry