Waukesha* reUp Engine & Unit Exchange Program
INNIO Waukesha* reUp Engine & Unit Exchange Program converts and upgrades our customers’ existing engines to the latest gas compression specification for a like-new unit.
INNIO Waukesha* reUp Engine & Unit Exchange Program converts and upgrades existing VHP engines to the latest gas compression specification for a like-new unit. Through Waukesha's latest technology, customers can increase their engine performance and reliability. The reUp Engine program provides two options for customers looking to optimize their operations efficiency.
- Upgrade a VHP* fleet engine through the core engine exchange program
- Purchase an upgraded VHP engine outright without core exchange
How we get you there
- Zero-hour overhaul engine with new & reUp components
- Each upgraded VHP includes:
- xCooled heads
- ESM*2 control system
- Air-fuel ratio control (AFR2)
- Advanced crankcase breather system
- emPact emission control upgrade (optional)
- Gas compression specification options (flywheel, alternator, high pressure air/gas started, front stub shaft, and water connections)
- Upgraded engines are dynamometer tested at full load and come with an updated bill of material
- Ready when you need them: VHP reUp Engines are available today.
- Improved Package Economics: VHP reUp Engines use the latest technology to increase engine horsepower and compressor flow at the lowest capital cost. Upgraded remanufactured engines also have increased service intervals (identical to new VHPs) and reduced oil consumption. Increased power and reduced operational expense combine to greatly improve package economics.
- Reliability: reUp CM&U VHPs are assembled by trained personnel, with the same equipment, parts, processes, and tools used to build new units. Upgraded engines come with the same core reliability and warranty offered on new equipment.
Are you intrested in the remanufactured compontents we use?