Onsite Power Generation
Key Benefits :
• Decrease Your Energy Costs
• Improve Power Supply Reliability
• Reduce Emissions
• Gain Fast Access to Power
• And More…
Welcome to INNIO, producers of innovative gas engines and experts in onsite power generation!
INNIO’s Jenbacher and Waukesha gas engines deliver a power output range from 200 kW up to 10 MW using natural gas and other gaseous fuels. More than 52,000 INNIO engines have delivered efficient onsite power to our customers in 100-plus countries.
Onsite power generation with INNIO’s Jenbacher and Waukesha gas engines can provide you with highly efficient local energy production. With onsite power, you can decrease your company’s operating expenses (OPEX), improve the reliability of your power supply, reduce carbon footprint and gain fast access to power when you need it.
Why consider onsite power generation?
- You may be facing costly heat and electricity rates and need to cut expenses. The fee to connect to external energy sources can be significant.
- You need greater stability. Your energy supply is unstable and you run the risk of unplanned outages.
- You need to expand. Your company wants to grow, but support from your energy source is not dependable. You need faster, more flexible and reliable power.
Want to know more?
Our experts are ready to advise you on the potential benefits of onsite power generation solution from 200kW up to 200MW for your company. You can reach us by filling out the contact form or get in touch by email: email@example.com
Learn more about the benefits of onsite power generation:
Multiple ways to decrease your OPEXMultiple ways to decrease your OPEX
Improve Power Supply ReliabilityImprove Power Supply Reliability
Reduce EmissionsReduce Emissions
Power Solution FlexibilityPower Solution Flexibility
Use Your Company’s Waste to Supply Its PowerUse Your Company’s Waste to Supply Its Power
Fast Access to PowerFast Access to Power
The complex task of implementing onsite power generation usually is delegated to companies with solid technical expertise that can deliver a turnkey project. Our portion of your project’s scope can be as simple as supplying and commissioning your power generation equipment or as complex as a turnkey solution, including such steps as energy audits, engineering, construction, commissioning, and long-term service support. INNIO and our partners are ready to help you with all of the steps necessary to realize your project.
Several options are available to help you deliver your project, including purchasing, financing, and leasing options as well as engaging a service provider (ESCO, BOO etc.). Learn more about these options:
Options to deliver your project:
• Credit, Leasing
• ESCO, BOO/BOOT
Onsite power generation projects can be delivered with your own funds or by using external financing:
- Using your own funds usually allows you to maximize the project’s economic effect. Clients often use credit or lease the equipment.
- Another option is to engage 3rd party partners, providing an energy service type of contract. This allows you to significantly decrease both capital expenses and technological risks. As a result, a power plant may be constructed using the 3rd party partner´s funds and resources, and your company will benefit from lowered energy tariffs.
INNIO’s partners are ready to offer financing and energy service options to our customers. Our experts can advise you on whether these options are applicable for your project.
Depending on your country, region, industry and other factors, various public and private programs such as subsidies or “green” tariffs may be available for your company. Want to know more? Get in touch today!