Cleaner power for grow houses and greenhouses
INNIO Jenbacher products are fuelling nature itself, in greenhouses and growhouses growing food and other plants across Canada and the US.
The benefits of cogeneration for greenhouses and growhouses go well beyond heating and lighting…by implementing combined heat and power (CHP) systems with Jenbacher gas engines, you can efficiently power greenhouses and growhouses and use the CO2 engine exhaust to fertilize the plants, and increase yield—a truly green solution.
Many greenhouse and growhouse operators even earn additional revenue by routing excess power to the local utility grid.
With well over 1,000 Jenbacher engines in North America, we are a vital part of the energy transition in the US and Canada. Our local employees support customers in over 50 industries producing greener energy, including some of the biggest food and medical companies.
Join this free webinar for consultation on the following:
- Reduction of operating costs by implementing a combined heat and power system
- Containerized, ready-to-use solutions, dedicated turn-key solutions for greenhouses and growhouses
- Potential to earn additional revenue supplying excess power to the public utility grid
- Possibility to capture engine exhaust CO2 and use it as high-quality plant fertilizer
- Ability to store CO2 and heat for a time-independent supply
- Minimized footprint with compact design
- Yield overall efficiency as high as 95%
Key Learning Objectives
- How can our greenhouse or growhouse harness the power of CHP?
- How can my company save money and reduce dependency on the grid with CHP?
- Learn how major agricultural companies use Jenbacher technology to cut costs and increase yield.
- Find out how Jenbacher experts can support my project with consultation, plant sizing and layout, BOP, installation know-how and life-time service.
Director, Vice President, Senior Manager, Manager, Founder, Sustainability Leader, Resiliency Leader, Director of Construction, Plant Manager, Environmental Manager, Environmental Affair Director
Register today with our Webinar Partner businessreview:
Senior Sales Manager - Jenbacher N. America
Luis is the Sr. Technical Sales Manager for the Southeastern US region for Innio Jenbacher with more than 14 years of experience in the Power Generation Industry with multiple CHP projects under his belt. He specializes in the Food and Beverage Industry and Greenhouse CHP. Having worked for major Gas Engine OEM’s in the US and Mexico. He is well versed in Biogas, CHP, and General Gas Power applications. He has a Biochemical Engineering Degree from Monterrey Tech in Mexico and a Master of Agriculture from Texas A&M University.
Canadian Lead Sales Manager Jenbacher N. America
A power generation professional with over 24 years of experience with technical responses, design recommendations, installation best practices and operational expectations utilizing reciprocating engines to generate electrical and thermal energy. Focused on achieving the highest levels of energy efficiency and performance for end users with consideration to various gaseous fuel streams available while minimizing the total environmental impact of the solution. Sean is based in Ontario.