The oxidation catalytic converter complies to local emissions regulations regarding CO and Formaldehyde.
What can this upgrade do for you?
This package helps you meet the latest regulations, including LAI-Bund/Länder- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Immissionsschutz LAI resolution formaldehyde requirements as low as 20 mg/Nm³ at 5% O -dry (in Germany) and formaldehyde incentive.
- Complete OEM solution. Thorough plant review to help ensure that the upgrade implementation meets the latest Formaldehyde and CO emission requirements (“upgrade vs. shorter catalyst exchange interval).
- Improved flow. Enhanced flow capability for longer catalyst life.
- High flexible configurations. Due to our own design we have further possibilities to adapt the installation position based on your specific requirements.
- High efficiency. Low-pressure drop design curbs power deratings which can occur in higher ambient temperature environments.
- Reduced installation efforts. Thanks to the compact system dimensions and the use of existing components, the upgrade package requires minor modifications to the system. This leads to a reduced installation effort.
- Service agreement coverage. Your new or existing maintenance agreements can be extended to include the oxidation catalyst upgrade package.
How we get you there?
Based on your specific power plant design, the upgrade package is available in a basic configuration or with additional add-on options as required.
- Comprehensive design review to determine your plant’s ability to mount additional catalyst material, as well as to evaluate pressure drop, flow, and engine full load capability related to the engine control’s reserve.
- Improved oxidation catalyst material for longer part life (design product lifecycle up to 16,000 operating hours)
- Mounting materials as required. These may include:
- Flow strainers and sealing materials
- Catalyst chamber and silencer mounting materials, such as gaskets and screws
- Updated OEM documentation
Add-on options and further details are available in the product sheet.
Why Jenbacher Services?
Enhanced Efficiency and Lower Lifecycle Costs
Bringing proven outcomes across the life cycle of your engines means greater engine efficiency, reduced fuel usage and optimized maintenance intervals via our Conversions, Modifications & Upgrades offerings.
Emissions can be reduced with exhaust gas aftertreatment systems for example, oxidation or SCR catalysts, helping to meet emission regulations.
Best combined with your next service event or overhaul, our upgrades use only certified OEM parts for and are always based on your specific applications.
Controls and Asset Performance Management
Manage, monitor and control your engine. Our Controls simplify proactive maintenance planning and with myPlant, you can remotely calculate plant performance every day, with real-time intelligence.
Your local power generation experts.
Jenbacher gas engines have been delivered in 100-plus countries.
ENERGY SOLUTIONS. EVERYWHERE, EVERY TIME.