INNIO's CL.AIR* system meets all demands of local emissions regulations regarding CO, THC, Formaldehyde.
What can this upgrade do for you?
- Comply with local emissions regulations regarding CO, THC, Formaldehyde.
- Robust against fuel gas impurities.
- Low maintenance and supplementary gas injection cost.
- Maintenance schedule aligned to engine services schedule.
- Low footprint required.
- Simple upgrade in existing plants (external installation).
How we get you there?
The CL.AIR system upgrade can be applied at any time and includes a CL.AIR system and control system installation, engine control software and wiring diagram update for engine emission reduction (CO, THC, formaldehyde).
Typical engine upgrade scope:
- CL.AIR system
- DIA.NE* control system modification (Control software update, CL.AIR system integration, control cabinet modification)
- OEM documentation update
Upgrade applicable for all Biogas, Landfill and Sewage gas units with control system DIA.NE "blue" - 1 CPU, DIA.NE XT, DIA.NE XT3 or DIA.NE XT4.
Why Jenbacher Services?
Enhanced Efficiency and Lower Lifecycle Costs
Bringing proven outcomes across the life cycle of your engines means greater engine efficiency, reduced fuel usage and optimized maintenance intervals via our Conversions, Modifications & Upgrades offerings.
Emissions can be reduced with exhaust gas aftertreatment systems for example, oxidation or SCR catalysts, helping to meet emission regulations.
Best combined with your next service event or overhaul, our upgrades use only certified OEM parts for and are always based on your specific applications.
Controls and Asset Performance Management
Manage, monitor and control your engine. Our Controls simplify proactive maintenance planning and with myPlant, you can remotely calculate plant performance every day, with real-time intelligence.
Your local power generation experts.
Jenbacher gas engines have been delivered in 100-plus countries.
ENERGY SOLUTIONS. EVERYWHERE, EVERY TIME.