The installation of an automatic alternator lubrication system prevents early bearing losses, unplanned downtimes and ensures high system availability through maintenance free long-term lubrication.
What can this upgrade do for you?
- Minimize maintenance efforts.
- Automation of alternator lubrication replaces the regular manual greasing by a technician.
- Reduced unplanned downtimes.
- Early warnings are preventing lubrication loss in case of required refills or other incidents.
- Avoidance of bearing failures.
- The automatic alternator lubrication system allows reliable and precise lubrication round the clock.
How we get you there?
The upgrade package enables an automatic lubrication of the alternator bearings. Application specific parameters ensure an optimization of the lubrication in terms of quantity and intervals. Furthermore the integration to the unit control system allows a continuous monitoring of the lubrication system and control system notifications in case of incidents. The upgrade can be applied anytime, best during a scheduled service.
The upgrade package includes the following components:
- Lubricant dispenser unit (unfilled)
- High pressure flex hoses
- High pressure hose fittings
- Check valves (NRV)
- Fast loading lubricant dispenser
- Electrical connection to control panel
- Software update for DIA.NE* unit control system
- System commissioning
- OEM documentation update
Product is applicable to all Jenbacher gas engines with DIA.NE Blue 1 CPU and higher. Alternators of the manufacturer CGT (Cummins Generator Technologies) which are still within their warranty period are excluded from the upgrade offer.
Why Jenbacher Services?
Enhanced Efficiency and Lower Lifecycle Costs
Bringing proven outcomes across the life cycle of your engines means greater engine efficiency, reduced fuel usage and optimized maintenance intervals via our Conversions, Modifications & Upgrades offerings.
Emissions can be reduced with exhaust gas aftertreatment systems for example, oxidation or SCR catalysts, helping to meet emission regulations.
Best combined with your next service event or overhaul, our upgrades use only certified OEM parts for and are always based on your specific applications.
Controls and Asset Performance Management
Manage, monitor and control your engine. Our Controls simplify proactive maintenance planning and with myPlant, you can remotely calculate plant performance every day, with real-time intelligence.
Your local power generation experts.
Jenbacher gas engines have been delivered in 100-plus countries.
ENERGY SOLUTIONS. EVERYWHERE, EVERY TIME.