Chemistry is a fact of life. It’s a fact of energy, too.
In addition to the economic benefit, using these gases to power engines instead of simply disposing of them reduces industrial CO2 emissions. INNIO's portfolio includes Jenbacher gas engine packages that can run on these gases, helping the steel industry to operate more efficiently and more cleanly.
- Harnesses by-product gas as an alternative energy source to conventional fuels, avoiding the need to dispose of this problem gas
- Efficient and economic combined heat and power (CHP) solution supplies independent power
- High electrical efficiency compared to other power generation technology
- Predictable and stable electrical output from a few hundred kilowatts up to 10 MW
- Notably low gas pressure required
- High potential for the reduction of greenhouse gases
Our experts are ready to help you!
Looking for onsite power solutions? Check.
Need access to electricity? We’re there for you.
Want to lower your energy costs, or even sell electricity back to your local grid? Check … check.
INNIO’s regional experts can help you figure out the Jenbacher solution that best meets your needs. With a free consultation, you can:
- Explore the advantages of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Discover how to use economic modeling for added financial benefit
- Get answers on the technical aspects of your project—including fuel types, feasibility studies, and equipment and balance of plant selection
- Learn how to take advantage of regional incentive programs
- Review the delivery options for your project: purchasing, financing, leasing, and engaging a service provider, such as ESCO or BOO
- Find out how to meet emissions targets
Resources & Downloads
Steel Gas Application Sheet (EN)EnglishSteel Gas Application Sheet (EN)
Consult an expert.
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.