Oil and Gas
Overcome industry challenges.
In today’s ever-changing landscape of oil and natural gas operations, economic efficiency and environmental protection are paramount. Jenbacher gas engines provide more reliable, efficient, environmentally friendlier power generation in the full range of mobile and stationary applications.
In today’s ever-changing landscape of oil and natural gas operations, economic efficiency and environmental protection are paramount. Backed by more than a century of experience and innovation, INNIO's Waukesha and Jenbacher gas engines provide more reliable, efficient, environmentally friendlier power generation in the full range of mobile and stationary applications. Whether running on oilfield gas direct from the ground or on transported liquid natural gas, our distributed power packages can be found offshore and in the remote corners of the world powering operations upstream, midstream, and downstream.
- Harness otherwise wasted gas and use it as an alternative fuel to power oilfield equipment
- Maintain operations seamlessly with excellent tolerance for variable fuel quality
- Operate more reliably in extreme conditions with durable design and construction
- Meet local air quality requirements even when packages are relocated
- Yield up to 44% electrical efficiency in simple cycle
Our experts are ready to help you!
Looking for onsite power solutions? Check.
Need access to electricity? We’re there for you.
Want to lower your energy costs, or even sell electricity back to your local grid? Check … check.
INNIO’s regional experts can help you figure out the Jenbacher solution that best meets your needs. With a free consultation, you can:
- Explore the advantages of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Discover how to use economic modeling for added financial benefit
- Get answers on the technical aspects of your project—including fuel types, feasibility studies, and equipment and balance of plant selection
- Learn how to take advantage of regional incentive programs
- Review the delivery options for your project: purchasing, financing, leasing, and engaging a service provider, such as ESCO or BOO
- Find out how to meet emissions targets
Resources & Downloads
Flare Gas Application Sheet (EN)EnglishFlare Gas Application Sheet (EN)
Consult an expert.
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.