Landfill and Wastewater Treatment
Waste not, want not - turn your waste into energy.
In our increasingly populated world, waste is unavoidable. But instead of just letting it rot, now you can put it to work in ways that actually help the environment and fuel your business at the same time. Generate heat and power with Jenbacher and Waukesha gas engines operating on captured landfill and sewage gas, reducing conventional fuel use and environmental pollutants—all while yielding high levels of efficiency.
- Use waste gas as a cleaner energy source
- Reduce tariffs by using renewable energy
- Earn carbon credits through methane reduction
- Yield as much as 90% efficiency for CHP systems
- Yield up to 42-43% electrical efficiency using waste gas
- Profit from selling excess power to the public utility grid
- Take advantage of flexible contractual service agreements
- Facilitate easy mobility and adjust to changing needs with low-weight containerized units
- Operate smoothly even with fluctuations in gas composition and pressure as well as low heating value
OUR EXPERTS ARE READY TO HELP YOU
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, INNIO´s regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.
Get in touch for free consultation on the following:
- The benefits of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Potential financial benefits using economic modeling
- Consultation on the technical side of your project - fuel types, feasibility studies, equipment and balance of plant selection, and more
- Regional incentive programs relevant to your business
- Options to deliver your project: purchasing, financing and leasing, engaging a service provider (ESCO, BOO etc.)
- How to meet emissions targets
Fill-in contact form, or send us an email email@example.com