Energy, it’s in our nature.
INNIO's products are fueling life itself, in greenhouses growing food and other plants. The benefits of cogeneration for greenhouses go well beyond heating and lighting. Implementing combined heat and power (CHP) systems with Jenbacher gas engines, you can efficiently power greenhouses and use the CO2 engine exhaust to fertilize the plants—a truly green solution. You can even earn additional revenue by routing excess power to the local utility grid.
- Reduction of operating costs by implementing a combined heat and power system
- Containerized, ready-to-use solutions, dedicated turn-key solutions for greenhouses
- Potential to earn additional revenue supplying excess power to the public utility grid
- Possibility to capture engine exhaust CO2 and use it as high-quality plant fertilizer
- Ability to store CO2 and heat for a time-independent supply
- Minimized footprint with compact design
- Yield overall efficiency as high as 95%
INNIO’s engineers can help you to select gas engines that suit the energy needs of your greenhouse.
Get free consultation from our experts about functional capabilities of INNIO Gas Engines:
- fill-in contact form, or
- Send us an email to email@example.com