Energy, it’s in our nature.
INNIO's products are fueling life itself, in greenhouses growing food and other plants. The benefits of cogeneration for greenhouses go well beyond heating and lighting. Implementing combined heat and power (CHP) systems with Jenbacher gas engines, you can efficiently power greenhouses and use the CO2 engine exhaust to fertilize the plants—a truly green solution. You can even earn additional revenue by routing excess power to the local utility grid.
- Reduction of operating costs by implementing a combined heat and power system
- Containerized, ready-to-use solutions, dedicated turn-key solutions for greenhouses
- Potential to earn additional revenue supplying excess power to the public utility grid
- Possibility to capture engine exhaust CO2 and use it as high-quality plant fertilizer
- Ability to store CO2 and heat for a time-independent supply
- Minimized footprint with compact design
- Yield overall efficiency as high as 95%
Whether you're looking for onsite power solutions for your business, to get access to energy, to decrease your energy costs, or even sell energy back to your local grid/consumers, the INNIO Experts in your region can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for your company.
Get in touch for free consultation on the following:
- Benefits of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Potential financial benefits with economic modeling
- Consult on the technical side of your project - fuel types, feasibility study, equipment and balance of plant selection, etc.
- Regional incentive programs relevant to your business
- Options to deliver your project: purchasing, financing (e.g. leasing), engaging service provider (ESCO, BOO, etc.)
- Meeting emissions targets
Fill-in contact form, or send us an email email@example.com