Fast Power & Resiliency
Respond with agility and reliability.
When energy demand is highest during emergencies or periods of intense growth, an alternative power source provides the stability to maintain your operations. We can help you respond to emergency power situations, achieve electrification goals, provide bridge power, bring power to remote areas, and generate backup power to support maintenance, overhauls, or outages at power plants or large-scale projects and events.
With the ability to build, ship, and commission compact distributed power solutions, INNIO offers products for a variety of challenging circumstances in need of rapid, reliable power generation. Waukesha and Jenbacher gas engines deliver fast, temporary power wherever and whenever it’s needed.
- Deliver efficient, reliable, scalable power
- Achieve full power within 10 minutes of startup
- Maintain operations with simplicity
- Reduce unwanted emissions
OUR EXPERTS ARE READY TO HELP YOU
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, INNIO´s regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.
Get in touch for free consultation on the following:
- The benefits of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Potential financial benefits using economic modeling
- Consultation on the technical side of your project - fuel types, feasibility studies, equipment and balance of plant selection, and more
- Regional incentive programs relevant to your business
- Options to deliver your project: purchasing, financing and leasing, engaging a service provider (ESCO, BOO etc.)
- How to meet emissions targets
Fill-in contact form, or send us an email email@example.com