Commercial & Industrial Buildings
Optimize your company’s energy OPEX with combined heat and power solution.
It’s a simple idea: if you can’t get to the power source, bring the power source to where you need it, onsite. With INNIO's gas engines you benefit from intelligent onsite combined heat and power (CHP) generation for municipal districts, manufacturing plants, hospitals, airports, shopping malls, data centers, sports arenas, universities, hotels, office buildings—anywhere you need it.
CHP generation saves approximately 40% of fuel compared to separate generation, and building CHP systems where or near they are used avoids significant supply and distribution losses. INNIO's industrial gas engines can generate CHP efficiencies up to 90%. Now that’s intelligent.
Our Jenbacher and Waukesha gas engines and CHP power solutions based on these engines are used by our customers across the globe, powering applications in variety of industrial and commercial economy segments.
INNIO onsite cogeneration solutions can help our customers to achieve economic targets thanks to one or several of factors, such as:
- Decrease of Energy-related OPEX compared to centralized energy sources, or
- Launch/extend company's operations due to new power access in energy-deficit areas, or
- Minimize downtime thanks to improved quality of the electricity supply in regions with unstable grid infrastructure, any much more
The basic structure of INNIO's Cogeneration system, installed inside the building, usually includes an engine/generator unit and heat exchangers that use waste heat. A wide range of heat sources—from engine cooling water and oil to an air/fuel gas mixture and exhaust gas—can be configured for each individual customer application. INNIO's Jenbacher and Waukesha solutions deliver flexible power generation and a high degree of reliability and availability to meet energy needs of our industrial and commercial customers.
Jenbacher CHP modules can be also packaged into containerized solutions. As an option, INNIO can supply Jenbacher ready-to-use containerized gas genset. Jenbacher gas power plants in containers allow our commercial and industrial customers to start using the benefits of onsite power generation quickly.
- Yield up to 48% electrical efficiency and as high as 90% for CHP systems
- Lower your operating and investment costs
- Get access to electricity and heat in the short term
- Containerized, ready-to-use industrial gas power plants
- Select from a wide range of heat and power outputs
- Minimize footprint with compact design
- Operate safely with excellent reliability
- Generate steam if needed
OUR EXPERTS ARE READY TO HELP YOU
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, INNIO´s regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.
Get in touch for free consultation on the following:
- The benefits of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Potential financial benefits using economic modeling
- Consultation on the technical side of your project - fuel types, feasibility studies, equipment and balance of plant selection, and more
- Regional incentive programs relevant to your business
- Options to deliver your project: purchasing, financing and leasing, engaging a service provider (ESCO, BOO etc.)
- How to meet emissions targets
Fill-in contact form, or send us an email email@example.com