Agriculture & Food Processing
Keep up the pace using organic waste.
These days everyone is talking about sustainable energy. But actions speak louder than words. Using biogas from the fermentation of organic waste in agriculture, food and beverage production, and other industries, you can efficiently create heat and power as a reliable alternative energy source to power your business today, tomorrow and in the future.
Jenbacher gas engines provide cogeneration that enables you to realize the maximum economic and ecological benefits of using biogas for power generation.
- Yield highly efficient, onsite combined heat and power generation
- Harness organic waste as an alternative energy source
- Use remaining substrate as nutrient-rich fertilizer
- Potentially reduce greenhouse gas emission
- Avoid the need to dispose of biowaste
OUR EXPERTS ARE READY TO HELP YOU
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, INNIO´s regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.
Get in touch for free consultation on the following:
- The benefits of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Potential financial benefits using economic modeling
- Consultation on the technical side of your project - fuel types, feasibility studies, equipment and balance of plant selection, and more
- Regional incentive programs relevant to your business
- Options to deliver your project: purchasing, financing and leasing, engaging a service provider (ESCO, BOO etc.)
- How to meet emissions targets
Fill-in contact form, or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org