Integrated Management System
INNIO draws from its innovative capacity, inspiration and technological expertise to develop clean power generation and supply concepts.
These are important tasks which need to be done if future generations are to enjoy a world worth living in. But our business activities already have a positive impact on the lives of our customers and our employees as well as the environment and society we live in today. INNIO is aware of its responsibility and swears its allegiance to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations.
To achieve them, INNIO has implemented a corporate policy governing the development of an integrated management system (IMS policy) in compliance with all international standards for environment management (ISO 14001), quality management (ISO 9001), occupational health and safety management (ISO 45001) and energy management (ISO 50001)
INNIO’s IMS policy provides guidance to all its employees. It obliges them not only to act in ac-cordance with the UN SDGs but also to shape and advance them continually.
Key aspects of INNIO’s IMS policy
- Responsibility towards customers, society, immediate neighbors, employees and shareholders
- Protecting the lives and health of our employees and all other stakeholders
- Regular analysis of the expectations and requirements of all stakeholder groups, integration of relevant insights into our corporate processes
- Learning from incidents and deviations, defining corrective measures
- Use of high-quality materials to produce reliable, long-lasting, quality products
- Reduction of all emissions, sparing utilization of resources, development of products that sustainably meet these requirements